The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Mutism.
Solitude.
Pain.
Sarah sings:
"What you never know won't hurt you"
Gino is hurting me
"What you never know won't lie"
He's lying.
"What you never know never desert you"
He's desserting

Feel lonely.
Sad.
I have so big hopes with him.
But then
Just like every one.
You can't make someone else loves you.
Feel so deeply sad.
It was just like Azury's
one day it was
next gone.
"What you never know, never, never know"
"What you never know"
"What you never know won't hurt you"
"What you never know won't lie"
"What you never know won't desert you"
"What you never know, unless you try"
How many times I should try.
Jaime said that I should never give the one hundred percent, that I should keep something, that our little heart just grow tougher and tougher with time, and that was a reality I have to be prepared for.

Feel so sad.
Why he just say goodbye boy, thanks for the memoirs.

Good bye Gino, thanks for the memoirs.

:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home