The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Ciao meu gordinho. I'm going to the causeway with the guy I told you for a wallk, hope to
take off the image of my ex-beau having fun with his amorfous blackheaded guy out of my head.

I'll call you later, I really wish I could see you, a good dose of your particular philosophy of life would be handy in the moment I'm living right now.

I feel somehow I had reached the feared crossroads where I have to take the decision of what to do with myself, staying alone like you or forgeting alltogether about love and just focus on the sex part. Omar said I must opt for the last one, since love doesn't exist, Raul said I must refocus my life and devote it to my work. You I guess would be entering a state of sainthood to see if in a hundred years I can reach enlightment and fullfill my dream of becoming one with you jejeje.

Did you read "El amor en los tiempos del cólera", sure it was cool that after so many years the two lovers finally in their old days find their way back to each other and live the rest of their ancient lifes together.

And that's sort of a dream to be able to find the Al I meet and doing a life with him, but, truth to say, seems our hearts don't walk in the same line and I can understand that.

For a moment I thought Carlos forced to evaluate what I feel for you, but, I'll never be the object of your affection and I realize that now. Well, you always would be my Al.

Take care my friend.

And I hope you find the man of your dreams with the moonlight behind.

A kiss to kenny.

A kiss and a big and long hugh to you.

Guess we wont' be seeing each other from now on.

You are the stuff of dreams, my paragon of man.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home