The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Friday, May 24, 2002

His room was unshelved, no blankets, he had take them to wash,
on the bathroom, there were an extra toothbrush, he said it was because
he couldn't find the one he uses, but, there were rests of toothpaste on it, and
he's very picky about that, he never left traces of toothpaste on his toothbrushes,
as soon as he waked up he left, when I called him he didn't tell me where he went,
jealousy is such a living hell.
Yesterday he returned with his ol tune, "you didn't .. or you did..", I'm sicked of that
I want to cry out loud to him: "shut up, you cheated, you betrayed the trust I had upon you,
you broke my heart and the commitment we promise to have to each other, you still cheat
and came to me throwing to my face such senseless shit!!,I wonder what is your definition
of principles, lies, they come so natural to you, seems you don't think is nothing
wrong with lying!!! and I'm deceptioned you can't manage to correct that at the same
time you demand I correct what you call my incorrect social behaviour!!! "
Yesterday he wanted to stay alone at his home, My friends are right it would be better for
my healing process to stay away of him as much as I can. I must realize I love him, and
that maybe his love is real too, but he's not going to change anytime soon, and that only
would make me hate him, it's probably he'll never change, soon, my dream of spending the
rest of my life with him is not so feasible, how can I live with someone that cannot commit
someone incapable of empathy, a grown up child that doesn't want to grow old. I'm sad when
I realize that, very sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home