The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Friday, February 13, 2004

I was reading the newspaper and this weekend they are going to show "Love Actually" again.

I don't know why I'm writing this here, I should be writing in my journals, since sometimes things I must say to you I write them there and things I shouldn't tell you I write them here.

Writing to you is like writing in my journals you know, my whole inner life posted for my anonymous readers to read. They not knowing who I am, Me not knowing who they are.

In that movie, there's a scene where a guy declares his true feelings to someone that is out of his reach, in such an incredible way that both continue their life separated but knowing there's some special link between them.

I just feel like the guy in that movie right now.

I know you had found the love of your heart. I'm glad you did. I'm sad you did. but I'm glad you did.

My friends say that I had idealized you, but you are true to your heart's desire and that just proves to me that you are the kind of man I would love to have as a friend.

And about O, well he is calling me every day and I'm scared you know. Seems when I stop looking they came after me, I'm trying to following your leads, but he had started to talk about future plans, even a trip together. What do you think? I'm confounded, it's not like with Carlos, since I know from the first talk that he would leave, and well, O's being Colombian and Jewish, well that's something my chirican's xenofobic nature has some issues with. But he's trying so hard I'm asking myself if I'm not locking myself to an impossibility and denying an oportunity of finding a mate.

Me hacen falta tus puteadas, ves, me dejas sólo mucho tiempo y me pongo con maricadas :-( y bulerias.

Happy Valentine my friend.

Hugs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home