The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Sunday, May 22, 2005

About the nature of people and their interactions.

Today was an outstanding day.

I still wonder why I don't like this white people!

They are so white!!

:-(

It's a pitty. Some of them are cute, but, G-d! at least some tan!!

The following relates to K's entry on his journal:

J1. wasnt' very amused and the other J. was more on the verge of being sardonic. So it was J3. I'm elated. Commentary: The Queen take position to avoid a possible check putting distance between her square and the horse in danger.

It cames from N being sardonic on my observation of the nature of luck and success. I'm dissapointed anyways. N's nature is two ways. As is expected of him to take a further strong measures. It's amazing so patterns can be easy discernible once the outcome is known.

So, so long, K, I wish you Good Luck. You are going to need it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home