The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, May 16, 2005

Sadeness

Rainy season arrived to the island on the sun.
Days are dark and cold. Overcasted skies as far as the eye can go.
The usual emerald waters turned into a milky versiĆ³n of emerald-blue.

I no longer dare to look to your eyes.
Because I'm afraid of what I'm going to find there.
Your voice no longer adress me, it address the social requirements of the time.
I miss you and my heart breaks knowing my curiosity pushed you towards this.
What's bothers you is not that I know the truth, what bothers you is that I went on to discover it without asking you first.
Banned from you I feel lost.
Now I really feel alone.


Suddenly the light that brighted strong in your eyes is no longer there.
You look at me with hate.
My dear A. If I could but I couldn't
I loved your advances but such is an act I can't no longer emule.
There wasnt' a chance.
And I don't want to repeat the mistakes of the past.
I'm going to remember you as the first time we saw each other and that smile of understanding cross our faces.
But that's how far I can allowed it to go.
I'm not going to get to know you, to realize the great you are, to risk fall in love with you, and then let you go.
Hate me for rejecting you the way I did, that would keep you afar.
I'll love you from a safe distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home