The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The journe home is never too long. But the staying there is ...

Well, The trip back home from Caracas was a mess.

T relationship with that piece of scum seems to be strong, too strong for my own safety.

B got mad with me because I didn't make time to see him. And I wanted to see him so much.

The surprise has M. He called me and took me home and then took me as usual, I can became addicted to his way of making love. But I can't seem to wish having any kind of kindness with him once we are done, neither him.

I saw A too. But he seemed so different, so, normal, not the extraordinary sould I found that night when we fucked the first time. I just guess lost the feelings for him.

I fucked a new one. Is called C. That was a nice trio with J and C.

M, the usual questions I won't answer.

Rest of the family was ok.

My dogs didn't recognize me. Go figure. Only Alia and Yakone as always.


Felt lonely, out of place, wanting to return to Caracas so badly.

Spent most of the time wishing going back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home