The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, June 12, 2006

About weird dreams and sex

As I approached the gate R told me she needed to talk with me. M rushed in, saw me, and then rushed back.

A strange vibe is in theair.

Past night I dreamt of buddhist monks walking around a round table where my body lied. In fact the body didn't look like me but I knew it was me somehow.

Just imagen my tongue slapping between his soft mounds of flesh.

D wanted me to jack off this morning. I wasn't in the mood for it. Why?

Two diet coke bottles in his bathroom yesterday. They weren't there when I left early morning. And supposedly he spent all day at the hotel.

he has a small chest, nothing big, he's a small man anyways.

He smells of old age cologne. But in fact is one of those new brands.

There were a few men I saw yesterday while walking with E that made me yawn for the freedom of the older days. But I also noted the effect old age is taking on those I used to fancy. Time is cruel with male beauty.

Could be there anything more sexy that a male "fixing" his crotch? hehehe

Why I feel sometimes numb about having sex with D. I feel something is missing. The thrill of the first days. Maybe I'm thinking too much.

M against shows up at the door and look silently at me. I'm wondering what's going on.

Or well, I can preclude.

Returning to D. Why I seem to be as engaged as I should.

Just as he seats, his legs open wide, his arms crossed at the back of his head, his crotch fully expossed. How can I ressist temptation.

Could it be that sweet scent he carries around making one to yearn of getting lost in it while taking possesion of such a fine man.

I was wondering the nice feeling of having a strong body wanted to be loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home