The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Friday, June 02, 2006

D, Third Period

My economy is at a low bottom. Just short of bankruptcy. This is putting a strain in our relationship.

He looked with suspicion to my wallet this evening trying to see I guess, how much money I had there.

When I suggested we go to Delsa's tonight. He told we should stay because we want to go to Ferry Corsten next week.

I tried to pick up a movie but he wasn't interested at all, just at my side to comply with my wish. Even more, he kept a big distance between me and him, odd since we usually share the same space when in public. I felt he was trying to pretend he wasn't with me at all.

We got home, when I went to pick up the shirts in the back he stopped me and took mine out of the bulk.

Then he picked up the bag he took out of my clothes yesterday night and told me that was Alia's pee pads he told me about. Yesterday I saw him taking them out of the bag with my clothes and putting them in the back of his car. Probably he balked when he learnt Teddy picked up Alia that night.

I thing this is over. I love him, but I know how hard is for a partner when the other is economically bad and I don't want him to trow that at my face later as T did.

I predict he would start to cut expenses and dinners with me and would start to have to work late more and more.

In order to free him from doing so, I'm going to start working late. I know probably is not the best move. But as E said to me once: "If he's going to leave, he's going to leave, better sooner than later"

What was more hurtful was what he did at the Blockbuster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home