The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Friday, November 17, 2006

Exercises in depression

I'm kind of introspect these days.


I went to R to have some beers, I shouldn't have. K was there and he ignored me most of the time, later he tried to hook up but I was too pissed of because his early attitude I went cold myself. He left pissed off a bit later.

I went down from there. Went to S, same people trying to be happy, shinny and normal, too much humans for my own good, I left after 20 minutes, couldn't stand the straight stench.

So I went back home, to my dogs, to myself, I went to sleep while the 5-htp started to keep the crave at bay, reciting the usual mantra: "Straight people is our enemy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home