The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Saturday, May 25, 2002

He was very kind yesterday, but the only see I could see was blackness
visions of my crumbled world, an he as the sole cause.
He asked me what was going on but how can I tell? how can I explain to him what's going in my mind?!.
Then his "friend" was at gil's, that really pissed me off, wonder if they talk before hand and he knew
he was going to be there, probably.

Funny thing.
My deduction was right.
It was an excuse for him to go out with his friends.
If I could predict lottery as I can predict him I would be rich by now.
I'm sure he tell so to hurt, because he was pissed off I was so apathic.
so childish, why he can't understand one can be having a bad day and it has nothing to do with him?!!
No remorse, not a single hint of "sorry for lying", I wonder if he knows lying is bad, maybe it's pathological in him, like those
people that cannot keep from stealing things.
And I was thinking he was peacefully sleeping, what a fool!!! So he said he did behave, but then
peter and the wolf, how to believe in a lier?!! when you can now he's saying the truth and when he's telling a lie?
and as the song sings, " a men can tell a thousand lies" or more accurately "Mentiras, mi vida, nuestro pan de cada d�a..."

We talked later, seems he's not sure of our relationship, not sure I'm the one, his elations where sort of "well, see how bad ..." but then
he didn't finished the statement as my senses seems to tell me he wanted, he just diverged to "keep trying"
I wonder, he must thinking I'm the one in probation, and he's the one that is being submitted to a probe. The
fiercest probe I had ever submitted a human to, a he's failing so misserably, it's a pitty, I really liked this one.
Well, just one month more to go, if I can't make him correct his ways, guess is good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home