The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Saturday, June 21, 2003

So, let's hunt tonight.
Let's start the hunt again.
Such a sport should never have been stopped.

Rejection,

It's what I am?!
A hunter?!
I want steadiness, I want love, I want a family.

A hunter?!
Rejection.
Sometimes I cannot feel my face.
You'll never see me fall from grace.

Let's start the sport tonight.
That would make E. proud.
Let's forget there's love, there's something more
Let's remember that sweat, smell of sex and bodies in the night
tend to mend our broken heart.
tend to make us forget that we are alone.

Let's hunt tonight.
All the CODA wouldn't cover
the pain of being rejected tonight.
Only the contact of a body against us.
Only the sweat.
Only the rapture.
That will do, as always.
At least for a couple of hours.

Something is taking a part of me.

Two shades of blue.

Man you got my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home