The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

This time A's excuse was to came over to my place to burn a CD,
While he was doing his thing in the computer
I went to bed to rest a while
I felt asleep.
A while later I felt his strong hands raising my hips to take my boxers off.
I opened my eyes, and he was there, in front of me, naked and
with a raging hard on.
"I want to have you, come on, we are short of time"
We came at the same time, as always.
Then while he went to take a shower.
I just lied in the bed tired and satisfied for the first time in many weeks.
My body aching with the love marks he's so plentifull inclined to left in my body. Marks nobody else besides him sees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home