The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Meet J.

Quite a deep voice for such a body.

But I had learned the benefits of having a short and slim body.

It's so easy :-P to handle with both hands :-P

The Sex was cool.

Me, him, the moon, the impressive view of the Panama bay from his apartment (35th floor!!), the sounds of the sea.

Quite a magic moment.

He wants to see me again, that's cool, quite a trip we have together. He's leaving for Brussels next week I guess.

And the Aussie Affair!!! jajaja, that was quite a situation.

It was so great I didn't think of Blue the whole night.


But when I went home.

And got to bed.

I said the usual to my bed's empty side.

Good night blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home