The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Meet this guy at the chat
He arrived just after B left.
Call him R.
Handsome guy, about my age, my size, cute ass and dick.
I put a movie in the computer why we talked
He started to get excited while with his left hand started to rub my cock that was already hard.
I started to rub his.
We started to kiss and then I take my jeans off, and he did the same, it was a nice uncut cock
as big as J's cock.
We started frolicking and then he asked me for a condom.
That was a surprise I thought the man was a bottom.
He sit in the bed and asked me to sit over him.
I started to ride him slow at first, it was very big and the he started to pound his hips against my ass
fuck I was holding to the bed's frame as if it were to dear life.
Then he rolled me down to the bed, and we fucked spoon like till he came.
Man, and I still have to go to J&J's apartment!! I'm a fucking sex addict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home