The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Well G said he doesn't love me, he doesn't even sure he will someday.
End of the affair.

On Saturday he called.
Wanted me to go with him to El Valle.

A normal weekend. We had fun, we played, we chatted, we hugged, we slept together.

On sunday we went to C's home. Seemed he disliked the comments of R about he and he's
other guy and from then he just kept away from me and R, that hurt me a lot an triggered Hyde,
so I became bitchy and rather cynical the rest of the evening.

When we arrived the city he asked me if I wanted to stay at my home or his.
I went to his, help him take up the stuff he brought from El Valle and then kiss him in the cheek goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home