The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Friday, September 26, 2003

What have G in his head?!
sometimes I really thing they deserve each other.
One for being an asshole and the other one for being a queer.

This guy emails are so shallow
He must be made of plastic jajaja
But then,
A plastic G is in love with :-(

But then,

Tonight I'm fucked up.
G let me hanging again.
Don't return calls, even shutted off his apartment lights
Maybe R is right, he's seeing someone else.

Well, good for him.
This boy is going to find another love.
Something not so much complicated, my life is complicated enough.

J & G have a sex party tonight but I don't want to go
I'm full of rage because of G's behaviour but, I'm not in the mood for lot of uncomplicated sex.

J&O want to take me out tonight so I stop thinking of G.
That's sounds more healthy.

So, dear readers,
What do you think I should do?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home