The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Taked with G today.
At least he's calling often, but we hadn't a chance to see each other.

I'm sort of down
Yesterday I went to Deep Room
And for the first time I felt what's being discriminated by your sexual orientation.
As I used to said, Straight people it's our enemy.
They can hang around with you, they even can be your friend.
But in their heart of hearts, they despise that you are different.

Me, being stealth among their lines, an "alien" among them.
Watching how they despise my "kind"
I got down. The bad feeling stayed with me all the day.

I should never open up to them.
The closet is more safer, they hadn't change a bit, as I could saw yesterday night.

God, I feel so weird, as If I had done something wrong for being what I am.

I behaved like them, betraying my "kind" to be accounted like one of them, me being capable of that betrayal it's what had hurted me more.

:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home