The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

T. told me he were at the Vista Tower pool.
I went there, my mistake.
He was with that asshole of his "new" boyfriend who he said he was over.
M & O were there and couldn't stopped making puns.

I started to feel bad when I saw him taking my place in the car.
I then realized what "over" means.
He choosed him instead.

Well good for him.
My heart is broke again because of A.
And I still have to endure this.
"you made a trivial choice T, but then Life is just a bunch of trivial choices"
And that trivial choice wasn't me.

So, I'm left
All alone in space and time
There's nothing here but what's here is mine
Something borrowed, something blue
every me and every you

Good by my love, Hasta siempre. Adiós mi corazón.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home