The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, December 22, 2003

What I loved about A:
I remember how nervous I felt when we first meet, he seemed eternaly happy, his stupid rules: Don't smoke, Don't .., I just could do anything but listen to this guy. I was very afraid I won't see him again after he told me he has to do something, I suggested going to the movies, an hour later he was waiting for me, we went to see American Pie II, I still was very nervous, and very aware of his presence by my side, then he started to laugh, and I turn my head to watch him, he was beautiful. Later he suggested to go to drink some sangria, and we chatted, and I was all drunk and I felt so fine. Later he took me home and told me he would want to take me to his home, and we went to his place, I meet kenny for the first time, we slept hughed to each other, I made a promise then to him, to me and g-d that turned him to be the one or not, I won't seek anyone else to love. I choose him. His hand in my groin all night, g-d I loved it. That was our first date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home