The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, July 05, 2004

M.

I still remember the first time I saw M.
He was gay in the gay original sense of the word. Handsome, not very tall, an air of confindence and shyness. I found him cute.

That was years ago. M. happened to be another one in the line of T's bed. So I discard by association anything that could possibly make a liasion with him.


Yesterday J invited me to his place for dinner.

M. was there.

I found it awkward since in J's dinner usually the dessert is a quick fuck.

I wish I could describe it, I was scare sure, there by my side was someone I wanted for so long and at the same time hated, I wasn't even sure I was pleasant to him.

J and I started doing our stuff, I missed J so much so I forget about M and J. I closed my eyes and focus on J's dick moving inside my mouth, in hearings his moanings. I feel a hand introducing itself between my thights. Cold cream being applied to my hole, I saw M's dick beforhand, sleept, and it was hughe. I looked to J with some aprehension, J was very excited and gave me a wink. I felt M's arms separating my legs, his body weight over mine, he's mouth saying hot things as whispers in my ears as the fat head of his monstrouos manhood started to push it's way in. It hurted like hell, I moved and take him off my back, I could see stars literally. J said I should relax, M tried again, this time past the initial pain I felt it slip all the way inside, till his cold balls rested again my butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home