The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The most beautiful sight...

So I was there, in the verge of a breakdown.
When they came into the room.

The most beautiful sight.

Looked like R but taller, cocky with a self-assurance that filled the room
Our eyes made contact, and my radar shoot high in the scale.

My cock grew up, my face turned red and my eyes couldn't conceal the pleasure that such a vision of perfection induced on me.

We felt each other the way our kind feels. J was in front of me, watching, so I had to focus on my screen trying to conceal the whole reaction M has produced on me.

M sat in front of me at the other side of the table.

I could hear his deep voice, very conscious of every time that voice sounded my way, because then I knew his eyes were poised on me.

Thanks G-d I have enough melanin to hide the blush response.

From time to time I would look fast in his direction just to capture as most pieces of him to reconstruct the whole in my memory. The way his big hands moved over the table, the heavy clock hanging loosely in what it seemed a strong wrist covered in fur. The rush of his tie against his neck, a contrasting 5:00pm shadow against the whiteness of his skin. And his eyes. If I could get lost in those eyes.

Through his loosely tie and suit a lot of hair was pushing through, I could visualize myself hidding my tired face in the wide sea of his broad fur covered chest.

Our eyes made eye contact again and I resorted to stand up and leave the room, his presence was too intimidating, too strong, to deny myself my body wanted him and I couldn't allow that to happen. And I knew he is the kind that would make things happen.

So, in the silence and solitude of the bathroom I saw myself in the mirror. My irises still wide open because the light I emited when I saw him.

The most beautiful sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home