The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, June 19, 2006

A handful and a mouthful

There's something weird about M's attitude. Something just doesn't click and I'm not sure what it is but I'm quite sure T has something to do with it. So far just keep face until I learn what's going on.

E, mmmm, this game of concealed cat and dog is getting boring. I know he knows what I want, and I'm sure what he wants, but we instead choose to keep the tension high, how long before someone else notice we basically invade each other space, basically our bodies frolicking together "accidentally", his warm cock growing against my leg, my back or wathever place the situation puts on while he just smile and I just smile back. When I'm going to taste your flesh my cute rusky.

Distance travels roads but no distance. It seems sometimes I'm not sure how far I'd been rowing. It seems it all was my imagination. Why I'm trying to spoil my relation with D with stupid jealousy?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home