The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Since my last post...


It's a rainy day in my city. It's cold outside. It's cold inside.
A long had happened since I stopped documenting my flings as a means to cope, to understand.
I got to meet great guys that teached me a lot. I got to be brokenhearted again a couple of times. I meet good guys, bad guys. I'd sex with them, I made love with some of them.

D, a full fledged partner, lasted a year, that's a whole story on its own.
A, a failure on launch case and a case scenario on how not to end a relationship.
J, a massive existence failure mishap, and the one who I'm missing the most right now, and btw, the one I still love.

So, let's back to the stories, to write one more time. ..

Let the Journal Entries begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home