The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The end?!

D write me a couple of times. It implied if I was wanting to end our "long-distance" open relationship. Because I had not answered the phone calls since friday. Right now I'm having an issue at work I can put anything else and at the same time admitting that I need help is showing weakness. D knows how I'm when I feel stress, I avoid and encircle myself within a bubble until I sort it out, I'd done that before, that him is acting in such a way gaves reason to think either he's tired of the situation and want to start anew there or really he's feed up because his inability to reach me.

I'd a nose-dive, went down very quickly, even E noticed. But I said it was because of work's related stress.


I meditated for a while, I understand what it hurts to lose D, but I must look forward, I'm running out of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home