The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, October 22, 2007

Half my life...

I was walking with T when a Car stopped by in front of us and a girl tried to get into the car in a hurry, I tried to avoid her and then I was awash with a feel of longing, I turned towards the source, the driver of the car, half hidden behind the smoked glass when the lights of another car lightened his features, that bearded face I love so much was staring at me, my heart ached and I forced myself to stop looking and keep walking, with half my life about my ways...

A.E. Housman:

"He would not stay for me, and who can wonder?
He would not stay for me to
stand and gaze.
I shook his hand and tore my heart in sunder
And went with
half my life about my ways."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home