The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, October 22, 2007

G.

I was going into the Mall when I catch a bubble butt a couple of meters in front of me, it looked very full and sexy, reminded me of E's butt. It belonged to G, a 62 years old guy visiting from Hamburg. My cock sprung to live when the handsome old guy looked at me and winked. I was hanging out with some friends, so I was barely alone to make a move, we exchanged an understanding glance half hope half resignation.

When my friend finally got in line to get into the movie I made my move, asked the ticket guy for a pen and wrote my number in a piece of paper, I walked along the hallway where G was waiting, gave him the piece of paper under the astonished eyes of the ticket guy who tought I had confused my door.

G called next day, we went for some beers, I can't bed someone if I don't like it as a person and G did a great work on keeping me interested with his stories about living in Hamburg, we got home, my erection was so painful I got stark naked as soon as I went into my room, G went down on his knees and started to suck my dick, the old guy looked in latin heaven, I order him to take his clothes off while I went to the bathroom to pick the condoms and the KY, when I returned to the room G was naked, all white, only the right amount of fur in his chest, the rest totally smooth, I smiled and turned him down to see his ass, beautiful sight, hard and round, as I'd imagened it to be, smoothie, I slaped it, it turned pink, good, it was going to be quite a fuck.

He wanted to top me, but no way, I wanted to taste him first, started teasing him with my fingers while I kissed him, he was warm and wet, ready for some cock, my buddy down there got flooded with new blood so fast it painfully increased its girth, I turn on my back, keeping my buddy straight called G, "come one, want a ride?", and did he ride, I was scared the sweet guy would drop dead of an heart attack, we took a break, his cock was small but fat, I played and teased it until he begged me to stop or he'll cum, my own was ready for more action I put his legs to rest on my chest, his delicious butthole exposed, it gave way easily, already open from our previous game, this time around I didn't stop, I kept hammering while the guy got red, pink but he won't stop me he was panting a lot more heavy and I was ploughing more and more deeper, feeling in the verge of coming I rammed him once more, muffling my moans using his mouth I wasted on top of him, savoured the tingling aftershocks and felt at his side, the room filled with the smell of manmilk his and mine, I hugged him and put his head atop my chest wondering if E's butt would be this satysfying , it has to be, its built the same, I bet more sturdy and with its own architectural challenges, E's belly is far bigger. He felt asleep a short afterwards, I moved out of the bed, went into the bathroom to wash my cock and get rid of the condom, I love the way my body looks after a heavy session, my dick started to grow again, I jacked off until I came again, that much horny I was, G still was sleeping, I admired his body, well built for such an old guy, I'd to work but I could get another test drive, we had three more test drives that night, of course, I didn't did any work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home