The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, June 24, 2002

Well, about the last events.
On friday our lover told us he no longer feels atracted to us ( see the note about him telling "when he thinks deep ...")
K rationalized this as "he no longer love us because his dick can't get full of blood")
R remember, it's a curse?!
jajaja
now, how do we feel?
Sad
Deeply sad, he's the object of my affection but I'm not his, it's hard.
It's over, that's was the general consensus
Feeling sad right now, mourning, is like mourning a death
what if, what if, and eternal chain of what if ...
can we return? can we go back in time? can we fix what was undone?
should we fight or give up for good?
I don't want to lost him, I'm scared of the thought
as Carlos said, you are living your life as a function of him, every sentence you say starts with his name.
there's no longer K, just T this, T that
Emotional dependence, child regression
The terrible childish scare of being left alone in this world.
but then, we are not alone
my soul is
he was mean to be our soul mate
but he wasn't
why? first stage, blame, we are going to start blame ourselves.
because of this, because of that,
the we'll start to blame him
there's no one to blame
I feel human for the first time in many eons
I know
The hurt is so good
we were accustomed to feel pain without a cause, being sad without a cause
now we have a cause
we are in love, an our heart is broken, and all that hurt and pain an sad is so ours, makes me feel so alive, it's wonderful the human heart
And this shall to pass, say the holy bible
God sended us a new friend
I want to believe so,
he really had never leave us alone for too much
but then, it's awfull
it's affecting my life, must took the harness again
you told me you loved me
you told me I was your family
you told me you will fight to love me again as you used to do
now you told me it's over
now you told me you no longer love me
now you told me I'm like an old shoe you don't want to leave behind
And I believed you,
And now I have to see my castle in the clouds fall by
And now I have to see my future reshaped
my world of dreams shattered
my goals distorted
there's no life without you
but then I had lived a whole life by myself alone
and I have to lear to mend by myself again
I have to learn to rediscover myself, to take in account what you gave me
what I had learned and keep going
because as the song says, my heart will go on.
without you in it
Wish if could be different
wish you love me as much as I do
wish you don't need another mouths, another bodies to feel complete
because I'm complete when I'm with you.
I'm complete with I'm with you.
Why I can give up?!! why?
When you call me, everything is ok
but when you don't the world is so dark.
I must learn to be by myself
I must learn to go on
but all I see is you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home