The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Well, after I finished work, T came for me, don't know what the word
in english is, but, seems he was at a place where a dog was, but he
didn't tell it was the fucking bitch or another one new, think it's the fucking
bitch since it's the only plausible thing, he lied again, and when I tried
to push he started his "I'm angry" routine, he's so fucking predictable, I hate
him for doing that, amazing the values of a person that can lie so easily.

Well, J called me, that brightened my day, R too, talked almost an hour with
each of them, felt better. Seems that the fucking bitch (hope he dies soooooooon),
wants T to go with him to Colombia, all inclusive, (fucking bitch!), and what's awfull
is that T find nothing bad on that, also he told me that when he thinks deep on me
(traduce: he doesn't thing of me all the time, only in certain ocassions and when we
wants to do it, bitch!!) he's glad of what we have (ja, I can be glad of having a friend,
I can be glad of having an affair, fucking asshole!!!), what we have jajaja, I thought:
"well baby, what we have, we don't fuck, we don't sleep together, we don't speak our minds,
we don't do things together, you just comply with being sort of a chauffer, cooker, and mindless
company, guess all the talk you do with the fucking bitch (repeat, hope he dies soooooon, are you
hearing dad?!!).
God, I'm pissed off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home