The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Saturday, August 31, 2002

Aug th 30th, I'm 30 years old, and still, feel like Bambito was yesterday.
I wonder if we some day would overcome that day.
T gave me two gifts, everything so cool so far.
Problems started, because I said O that T would'nt like to go to the boat trip.
T. called, as if nothing had happened, T's mother told me she had saw him rare, as bored, or something.
I don't want to be with T, wondering if what T wants to do if gave me false hope, so at 12:00am, T can tell me "it's over" as
T always do.
I felt asleep.
T. calls one time, I told T I want to keep sleeping.
T calls again, telling me if I'm with somebody else, he freaks out.
I call T, T don't answer the phone.
4:00am, I call D.
D and I went to Kitaro's
return home at 6:00am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home