The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Well it's over for good.
points to remember:
-Undone hair and T wasn't at home
-1 condom was missing and the other one was open, when T realized it tried
to hide it from sight but when I confront him he just warning me not to start a fight.
-On friday he said he didn't want to know anything else more about me.
-On saturday he saluted me at gil's and stayed a while with me, then went with me to Space,
Elmer was there, and he leaved, then returning to gil's T left me at jimmy's I wanted to keep drinking
and went back to space, an in the walk found Elmer, we talked, he said he didn't want to start a new relationship,
well, guess it's over.

Now I'm alone in space and time, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home