The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, June 24, 2002

He really make my day brighter
would he be the one to guide you to the limits of your choice?
Survival is the key, to the gravity of love.
T advantages:
-Our love for him is very strong
-He cares about us, when he's not mad at us off course, about every trivial thing.
-He cares if I'm hungry, he cares if I'm sick, he cares if I need him.
-I'm most patient
-I feel loved, protected, secure
-I feel I'm part of something
T disadvantages:
-Afraid of his sexual activities
-He don't find us atractive at all
-He has to think "very deep" to find out "the things we LIVED (note the past tense) were pretty"
-He despised me looking at him
-He despise me telling him I love him.
-He don't hugh me anymore and sleeps seeing the other side.
-He sits apart from me
-He kepts his lips closed when we kiss, or sometimes just turn the cheek at the last moment.
-Sometimes I feel he hates me
-He enjoys being with others that being with me
-He had called me his cross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home