The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Well, I had said I did ask the question to Blue.
And that his answer was a negative.
That way they will stop asking me about how it's going.

So far, I guess that would be his answer anyways.
"There's time" he said. Time.
I'm running against it, once K's shutdowns,
The only path would be back to T.
And I don't want to go back to him.
And I have to made a choice very soon.
The free fall had started, and there's no one worth to keep me alive this time.

Solitude,
There was a time I cherised it so much.
A big one is coming.
A lurking danger in the limits of my perception.
moving within, darkness within darkness, that seems more closer each time I dare to see inwards.
And I had started to fall.
I have been down for four weeks in a row.



This love
I think I'm gonna fall again
And even when you held my hand
It didn't mean a thing
This love


This love
Never has to say love
Doesn't know it is love
This love


This love
Doesn't have to say love
Doesn't need to be love
Doesn't mean a thing
This love

This love


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home