The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

J invited me to El Valle.
It was great.
I was pretty nervous, among people I hadn't meet before.
but they were pretty down to earth.
And felt warmth and friendliness.
Then..
Enter G
Walking in with this expression of sleepiness or lack of it all over his face.
And then he saw me.
And the I saw him.
And click!

J was all over G that day
G was such a down
I imagine ASAP what he was going through
probably a broken heart
and it was.

From time to time he would turn and watch me
and I would look the other way
Some times he would ask me stuff
and I would answer him with a humm

I wanted to know who he was but I was afraid he was with his partner and besides J wanted him too.


Time to leave.
I was sad
because I thought I won't see him again
Then he approached me
and asked my phone number jajaja
then everybody made a quick arrangement and I stood with him in his car.
but still I didn't knew if the target was me or G.
We didn't return to P's cabin, we went to G's one.
I was "oh oh"
and J was so "friendly" with G that I thought I was there just to watch
and then it happened
in the garden
he was crying
and I just hughed him
so hard
and he did the same
and it was so beautiful.
we stayed for a long time that way
while J turned his attention to L jajajaja
because G and I were already hooked in each other
the world around wasn't there at all.

I returned to Panama with G
with our hands joined
my heart was singing

We went to his place
and he told me about his whereabouts
same history as I
his partner was treating him bad
they had broken
and such and such

I left near 3:00am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home