The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Thursday, July 03, 2003

I talked to Blue yesterday.
He seemed on a better humor.
Miss him so much.

Block.

Blue image is fading, as the others.
I started to fall again.

Block.

I was inmersed in Darkness.
Trying to see him face to face.
And Darkness opened his eyes.
And saw me back.
A face so long forgotten I only recognized the expression.
"I'm back" Darkness said.
And then the rapture.
When I opened my eyes.
A normal morning in a normal day.
Darkness expression had remained in my face.

End of dream one.

Block.

Solitude.
Emotional turnmoil.
Despair.

Block.

E induced me a regression.
I went into it for a while.
But when E brought me back.
Couldn't remember anything.

Why I can't remember, Why I can't bring the memories back.

Block.

K's commentary: The raging emotions in the hypothalamus refuse to take instructions from the prejudices lodged in the frontal cortex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home