The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, June 30, 2003

I dreamt of Blue tonight.
I begin thinking of his name as if a mantra it was.
And suddenly the air was full of him, of his particular odor.
The night erupted in his laughter, the darkness of the sky where his own eyes.
The reflection in the mirrors, the lights of the cars, the face of the people.
Blue was everywhere and I was in the middle of him.
Made love to a dream.
Touched his hair, kissed his lips, hold his body in my arms and hear him
sleep by my side.
I fell in love with him the day I hear him laugh.
But this, should him ever know?! friendship is everlasting, a crush last till the next.
Do I have a crush on him?
Nop, the feeling I had is pure, as pure as I ever felt by a man or woman.
A love of the soul, not the body.

K's commentary: The seahorse has found it's mate? Where there's a screen behind the mirror?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home