The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Sunday, June 29, 2003

It's so quiet inwards.
The eye of the storm?
Not a single cloud as far as I can see.
Not even traces of K.
Emptyness.

Somehow I feel I had stopped the fall.
I spent all day when the children.
Could be that, somehow It healed me.

I called blue this morning.
I enjoy the deep of his voice.
Go to have a shower, I'm all covered in mud and dog's hair.

The children had discovered the pleasures of Ice.
And Sinuq loyal to her name's meaning it's the most devoted.

I'm worried about Yakone, she's not eating well and on height's
Sinuq is almost doubling her, and they were born at the same time.

Last night I had an awfull dream.
I was a whale swimning in and endless ocean.
Deeper and deeper.

End of dream one.

I was in the woods.
There was someone behind me.
He was taking pictures.
It was a game of sorts.


End of dream two.

I was the same one as in the dream of the woods.
But I was looking at pictures in a desk.
There were pictures of me.
And I was dead.

End of dream three.

The ocean again.
It's so full of sounds.

End of dreams.

So sad the sound of goodbye.
Slower than any drumbeat.
So sad the sound of goodbye.
Slower than any drumbeat.

So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home