The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Well, Talked with L
G was at El Valle
At least I know it's still alive.

I couldn't meditate on that pseudo-relationship I'm having.
Mom arrived from Chiriqui, The bank freezed my diary account by mystake and after thawing it
they forgot to activate the debit card !!! RRRR, I'm mad about that assholes.

Well, returning to G, I throw away everything that he gave me.
Erase phone numbers, emails, pictures.
Standard procedure.
God, I'm really hurt.
But then.

And I bet he will call monday morning "Hola mi cielo, c�mo estas"
I hope not to be so an asshole to fall in his game again.

Well, this morning I behaved bad:

It was a car mechanic, I had never fucked a mechanic jajaja, very handsome face, darker than me,
honey coloured eyes, well built, like those mechanics that appears in male fantasies pictures.

We petted in the bed with our jeans still on that was sooooo erotic and he was very manly wow
after that he drip some beer in my chest and started to lick my nipples wooff, and I thought I was hot
this guy was hotter than me, hotter than, well, nobody can be hotter that R. jajajaa, he's the Devil himself.

But, what a pitty, the guy was bottom, but I really enjoyed eating that ass, bery big and hard, duck type.
He requested me to came over his chest, but rather I sprayed my cum all over his beautiful ass.

Standard procedure. He asked me to call him again, but, well, in bed is cool, but, nope, well, maybe.


I'm still horny :-(

Why on hell I had to fall in love with the wrong man again, when I will learn. I miss G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home