The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Positive things this week:
-I spent a incredible weekend with B.
-T. breaked up with me and found a new love.
-I Had great Sx

Negative things this week:
-I avoid B.'s topics about partnership because of my feelings for T.
-T. breaked up with me and found a new love.

Then.

The source of the pain:
-I thought our love would be lasting.
-I thought I would be the one finding a new love.
-I thought It would be easier knowing he had find someone else.
-I thought he would commit the same mistakes he made with me.
-I thought he would realize his wrongdoings.

The lies I told myself:
-He loves me
-He always will
-It doesn't matter he's living with someone else, loving someone else, fucking someone else while he still said he loves me.

The truth I wish I could see:
-He's a selfish guy.
-He's very comfortable now having love and sex, and still having me by his side.
-He doesn't love me enough to end that relationship and stay with me.
-He doesnt' have the commitment to heal our relationship.
-He doesnt' want a relationship with me.
-He want a relationship with someone else
-I'm alone.
-I have no one to love me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home