The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Friday, December 12, 2003

Well, send a postacard to A. but it seems he didn't like it much :-(
We had lunch.
2:00am he came to my home but, well, he left very soon.
Later telling me I didn't went down to go back to his place. Go figure!
He said he won't look for anything serious with me because I may leave to C.R..

He hadn't call or connect to msn :-(
R. says he's not interested, he's just playing and the probe would be he won't call at all.
That I should move on. :-(

I miss him.
but then, It seems I don't have too much to offer to him.
Kind of boring type geek guy I guess.
:-(

Only interesting to another Geek.
God status among peers won't count among normal humans.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home