The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Friday, December 05, 2003

Well,
Let's see.
Feel very depressed this morning.
Kind of Sad.
Then R. invited me to have lunch and tried to cheer me up.
He said I must focus myself in some personal project and forget about finding love.

Late evening.
There's something going on among my peers.
"Watch your mind" Somehow those words got into my brain.
I watched myself for a while.
Found the source of sadness.
It was self-inflicting.
With this the pain subsided.

Early night.
BigFoot called me, he wants me to go to his apartment for some serious fun.
J&J Called too.
I'm going to J&J's place, it would be cool and I need some good advice, and a nice fuck.

Turned my cam on again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home