The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, July 05, 2004

M. II

I was amazed of the raw force of M's lovemaking.
I was being literally plundered, raped, abused and at the same time when he turned me so he can fuck me the missionary way he stoped, I was scared of his force, his passion, he stopeed for what it seemed a nanosecond, went all the way in, brought me to his chest and planted a kiss on my lips, a M's kiss. His face looked warm, almost worried, "Does it hurts?" he asked. I said "Yes", te took me in the air and put me down as I were a mere toy, put my hips up and started the pounding again, stronger, forcefull, as if it were the last fuck of his life, and then he started to came, I could feel it, his monster dick twitching inside of me, deep inside,he hugh me so hard I thought I couldn't breath, my breath an his were like one, he planted a kiss on my back and removed himself of my body. Ilied there, wondering, a fuck like M could be addictive to me, I wake up and went straight to the shower without saying a thing, I let the hot water run over my body. I had M's, but had lost any chance of being with him at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home