The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, June 20, 2005

The unbearable angst...

Male contact.
Human contact.
I'm following the sun.

Not knowing what I'm looking for.
I walk among them.
Without being one of them.

I touch them.
They touch me back.
Their skin against mine.
Our sweats mixing on the surface.

Hairy arms.
Hairy chest.

He's erected, his member feels hot. And it's growing.
My hand caresses it trought the fabric.

His right hand gets around my hip
and pulls me towards him
The crowd moves

Two anonymous lovers playing sexual games in public.
My back rest against his chest
His left hand caresses my but
His right hand caresses my left hand
My left hand caresses his groin

God in heaven
Two men playing games in earth
Everything is ok in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home