The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Spaniards, bottomles bottoms and T

I hadn't write in a while. I've been very busy in my other lives. So I guess this side of me is having little attention these days. I meet C two days ago. A young spaniard very hot. We had a very urged fuck session that included beer, lambrusco wine and cocaine.

The fuck was great, slow when needed, fast when motivated, I came strong, should be all that white dust around my nose, dick an ass lol.

T called me yesterday, he told me he couldn't pick me up at the office because he was having a date with someone to have sex. I don't care about the sex, but why he couldn't pick me off! Whatever, if his intention is force me to take a decision, I already took it years ago. I won't fuck with him again. Call me a drama queen but I can't forgive him, and I probably won't ever. I'm that stupid and proud.

I went on sunday to M's house for a threesome, a very cute drugged bear that won't allow me to fuck him in the ass but really looked as if were the most active bottom this side of earth. Whatever gays and their prudish ways. On the other hand was M, his tool wasn't working "properly", well, I guess I really need to get back to fuck women. This "gay" guys are worthless. Straight males are more trustwhorty in such venues.

So, a weekend is coming, N is considering cancel my project, I'm fucked off, but somehow I'm relieved it's going to finish at least not in the way I intended but it's an end to a long calvary.

C, maybe I'll call him tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home