The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Weirding

There's a reason I don't know why I really need to be in contact with a male of the human specie. I call that "the weirding". Well, on sunday I went to this place near home. There was this guy and my "weirding" was triggered (He has such a cute bubble butt). Well, I couldn't get to it since there was too many apes around.

B. called me and so A. I really wanted to go to the sauna that night, since I know a quick session with a male is all I need to be back to my normal state. I moved my date with B and A so I could date both at the same time, in vernacular, a 3some later in the night.

I arrived at the Sauna, nothing interesting. M. that had his own "weirding" that night, I wonder if I'll ever going to understand what's on his mind! and I thought I was weird enough! Also R was there, I dismissed him with a "Not interested", one thing is to boast being my lover, another thing is boast that in front of my ex.

Well, then came along a spider or well, a cute guy:

I was hanging out at the vapor, and UR1 (for short) came in. He was tall, muscled and hairy. I had seen him the day before hanging out at Punto, dismissing the guys that tried to hit on him. My dick was already hard, he sat and took off his towel. Nice dick, smaller than mine. It started to grow, I always has been fascinated by such a sight. I got close and he took my prick and started to massage it, I got more closer, put my left hand in the wall for support while my right hand went straight to play with his.

We started to get more intense so we went to a more secluded part of the labyrinth. We keep sucking and kissing each other, our bodies just felt right. I sat and put him over me so his balls and dick where at my head level, I started to suck his balls, his groans growing in loudness. We switched places, my dick felt soo good in his mouth and he really was into it because the harder I hit his mouth with my dick the harder he seem to get, he came sucking my balls, he almost tear them off. I came too. Dripping my milk over his head.

I kissed him goodbye and left for the shower. After that I went straight to the lockers. My ex was there . He said hello and went straight to the door. Lies and more lies. That guy won't change ever.

Well, I got to be picked up by A, who's more chubby now, and then we picked up B. B was ok but he was too young. We went home, drank some beers and A and B started to get hot. So I dismissed them and went to bed.

Well, at least my "weirding" went away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home