The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I want what I cannot get...

A month since my last physical communion with another guy. It feels as if my senses are tunning, narrowing, homing on potential suitors but something restraints me of plainly go and take them, as if I just "don't want".

Can't see a nice cut hairline atop a muscled neck, a broad back, a nice fitting, the sound of a zipper going down, the view of a hairy arm without getting an instant erection, feeling currents trough all my skin and just taking a deep breath to hold the slithering moan pleasure would eventually induce.

Poor the soul that would have to quelch this fire. Tried with a woman, but it was as close as having sex with my left hand, quite impersonal and never intense, and the body was soft, I miss so much that particular hardness.

Damn.


I don't want love. I want pure lust, debauchery, sex for the sake of sex itself.

Caveat,

With a guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home