The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Wednesday, May 29, 2002

I have made a captive of myself
and put me into a dungeon,
and now I cannot find the key
to let myself out.
Hawthorne.

Seems depression is as old as mankind.

Well, guess what? I'm depress.
Free falling is a better description.
It started this morning.
I had no way to go to work from T.'s home, I only had .25
So, I wake T. up, and in bad mood he gave me a ride to work.

Nothing usual except that all these days T. seems growing uncomfortably
with my lack of $$$ and my dependence on him. Remembering also the out
of the blue comment about how "my way of life has improved".

Also, T who was so untrusty about me staying late at the office now seems to wish
I would. now life is ironic.

Also he talks about the future as I wouldn't be there.

guess that's the awfull part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home