The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Friday, June 27, 2003

I went to the movies with Blue yesterday.
Block.
Felt so good being next to him.
He laughs in a strange way, as older people laugh.
But then, could be his background.
I'm always amazed when I hear him laughter, turn my head and watch him closely, that's why
It's always costly remembering his broad face, most of the time I'm watching him from aside, rather
than his full features.

Full features,
His almost my height, receding hairline, brown eyes, small lips, big nose.
and so dam hairy jajajaja. Couldn't see if he has a nice ass, I'm not
sure if the effect is real or just his trousers, God I'm having a hard on again.
Lately have one everytime I think of him.

God, I must be crazy.
I need sex, but I'm blocked out.
Even trying I can't keep him out of my head.

Just trying to approach someone in the bars makes me feel guilt,
What's going on?! could be a crush, or just the thrill of something is
not at my reach, love?!

Block.

Block.

K blocked again, RRRRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home