The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

28 de Julio

G called me at 9:00pm
he went to the doctor
and the doctor had give to him some pills and he was too dozed to pick me up.
but he wanted to see me.
I took a cab and went to his place.

He was all tired
still with his day clothes
I hughed him and while he chatted about his whereabouts
I took his clothes off
take him to the bathroom
and took a shower with him

we stayed in the bed for a while
talking
he wasn't sure his relationship with this guy was to end
(God, I almost cry then, broken hearted)
but then I put a big smile on my face
and said to him "I'm going to make you love me, can I?"
he laughed and said yes.

we kissed and cuddled for a while, none of us wanting to
get off the bed.

Then we went to the kitchen
and have some dinner
(our first dinner together, just a little chicken, lot of sauce and 2 brand cookies jajaja)

I cleaned the dishes, and he seemed very amazed about that jajaja

We kissed goodbye and then I went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home