The Journal Entries

Journal Entries: Love, sexuality and devotion.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela

Monday, July 05, 2004

M. III

I tried to touch M, he didn't move. Nor reacted to. I looked to J, he gave me a reassurance wink.

We went for the dinner and chated, certainly M's talk as J. said.

I just tried to conceal my smile the best I could.

Time to go.

I say goodbye to J and J and M.
M said he had to go to so he would leave with me.

In the elevator he put me a hand on my hip, "Did you enjoy it??" he asked, "yes, and you?" I replied. "It wasn't obvious!!" he said and both smiled.

He was still horny and asked me to go to his place.

I said yes jajaja, bitchy me.

There were no more introductions
It was pure, raw, amazing sex
It was a pitty there wasn't love involved, that would made the experience for me complete. For him I guess I was just a good fuck, he was the fuck I was awaiting for all this years, silly me. Some guys have all the good luck to catch guys like M. He looked in heaven while he pounded me with his eyes closed, so it gave me time to watch him, really watch him, his features were soft but manly, a squared jaw with 5'o clock beard, white with some tan, his chest, short even it looks masive when he has his clothes one, his head is big, and he's loosing his hair, his chest is not very hairy, just a patch in his pectorals, a little overweight, nice legs and well, that monstrouos manhood he's gifted with.

It hurted so bad I have no more bad words to said so I just hit the bed at the same cadence that his pounding of my ass.

Finally he came, we was worried I didn't came yet. I said I couldn't under the circunstances. He said sexually speaking he enjoyed me more. Sexually, I tought, that's his way of saying there non plus ultra. Well I knew when I started this game.

I wonder if it would be different If I had approached him before. But then, who lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home